Friday, 1 May 2015

Now flowing like a river unconditionally

By Kiran Deep
While passing through the different areas of life here and there just like a wonderer. When continuous flow seems to be real truth. When dense forest all around, fresh breath of air, soulful birds chirping, musical sounds of leaves and winds have completely taken over my senses and neurons. When green colour seems to be dominating the space all around. When everything seems to be Sufi. When trees are dancing with soulful wind, leaves are in resonance with trees and its branches. Birds are also in complete tune in with nature and dancing and singing like never before. When I am loudly hearing my footsteps as leaves spread all over the ground too in tune in with my shoes. Roads are narrow and amazingly beautiful with colourful trees all along it. Ultimately it leads to beautiful mountains where I can see and feel myself without body and soul like never before. When I am not belong to anything and nothing belong to me. When feeling  as if I am alienate to some space where my neurons and senses are no more and freeze as if I am no more. When clouds are seems to be a part of you as if you are no more but you are clouds only. When river’s water seems to be flowing unconditionally reminding me of my true nature. When  trance music of flowing river’s water is like soulful friend like never before. When I am flowing, and flowing unconditionally like a river never before.

EOM

No comments:

Post a Comment